Work with Laurus
LAURUS is a brand for women who are passionate about handbags, who judge luxury from the finishing inside to the detailing on the outside. From our humble beginnings in Milan, LAURUS has grown to an international brand over the last 3 years. Craftsmanship and attention to detail are the cornerstone of the LAURUS brand, which is why we focus on style, function and quality. We are looking for an ambitious, determined, sales driven individual to join our expanding business.
The Business Development Executive should have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. You should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. Understanding our customers and working to an exceptional high standard is key. The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously is essential.
- Develop and manage e-commerce and offline business opportunities in Middle East markets
- Planning and implementing sales strategies to get new clients and achieve agreed targets
- Identifying and developing opportunities to increase presence in our targeted markets
- Account management
- Using feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products and services
- Deliver exceptional customer service by developing client relationships
- Tracking metrics to ensure targets are met
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Analyzing the market and establishing competitive advantages
- LAURUS products are for the discerning individual. Global market, global supply chain. The business development executive (BDE) must reside in UAE, Qatar or Saudi Arabia and willing and able to travel across Middle East as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
We look for passion and creativity in every aspect of the job. Finding ways to genuinely connect with our customers is key. Sales experience with premium or luxury goods is a must.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in fashion wholesale or retail
- Must have experience of Middle East markets – UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Kuwait.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field of study
- Ability to work without supervision a must
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Avenues for growth
How to Apply
- Apply by sending in your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: To be negotiated
- premium/luxury goods sales: 2 years (Required)
- Business Development: 4 years (Required)
- Middle East market: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)